- Grant Access
- Track Account
- Gift Paid Account
I have an About Me page now as well. It goes into more detail than this.
- I am a trans woman. This is less of a big deal for me than you might think. But if that is going to be a problem for you, please move along.
- I am polyamorous. I am involved in multiple simultaneous, honest, and loving relationships. I make no apologies for that.
- I am a proud, pagan parent, enjoying the wondrous adventure of raising a child coparenting with my soon-to-be-ex wife. For those of you who want to keep track, my son was born in November 2007 and my wife and I are planning on separating our living situation around June 2012.
- I am a member of Ár nDraíocht Féin, maybe you know me from there.
- I am an agent of change and a child of chaos.
- I am playful and childlike but not childish.
- My patron goddess of 20+ years is Cathubodua (the gaulish version of the Morrígan). Our relationship is best described as rocky. She pokes me with spears and I fight back. Fun for the whole family.
- I have a sense of humor about myself even when things are horrible.
I make use of filters. I will put you where I expect you'll be most comfortable based on how I know you, but if you are specifically interested in my really personal posts, please let me know.
You will find out way more than you need to about me. TMI should have been my initials. I'm not going back to court to change my name again, though.